- Perform information processing and handle customer requests.
- Coordinate with Sales Dept., Strategic Dept., Legal Dept.,.. to implement the sales processes and documents: Sale contracts, Orders (using SAP, ERP systems)…
- Coordinate with Logistics Dept. to arrange suitable delivery schedule according to customer requirements.
- Coordinate with Accounting Dept. to follow up and handle customers’ debts.
- Follow up and coordinate with relevant departments to handle problems arising in the sales process.
- Maintain satisfaction and good relationship with customers by responding to customer support requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Other jobs as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Graduated from College / University.
- Fresh graduate or 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates with experience in retail/FMCG customer service or related industries are preferred.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Flexible problem solving skills.
- Proficient in office computing: Microsoft Office and sales softwares.
Personality / Qualities:
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- High responsibility and honesty.
- Health insurance, outing trip.
- Monthly benefits (oil, rice, soy sauce, chili sauce…).
- Annual leave: 01 day /month. Holidays: according to the Labor Law.
- Insurance according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Traning and promotion opportunities.
- Probationary period: 2 months.
- Working time: 8 hours/day (from Monday to Friday).